Before you delete any service you have to know its real name, not the displayed one.
1. Open services by executing: services.msc
2. Locate your desired service for deletion
3. Right click on it and select Properties
4. On Tab General, there is a field called Service Name. That’s the name that you will provide to sc program in order to delete the service.
5. Open command line with administrative rights and type: sc delete service_name and hit enter
6. If the service exists and there is not any other problem, you will get a message like this: [SC] DeleteService SUCCESS