diStorm is a lightweight, Easy-to-Use and Fast Disassembler/Decomposer Library for x86/AMD64. A Decomposer means that you get a binary structure that describes an instruction rather than textual representation.
* Access to CPU flags that were affected by the instruction.
* Basic Flow Control analysis support.
* AVX and FMA instruction sets support.
* Complete documentation and code samples.
* Minimal API for decode and decompose, no initialization is required.
* Decode modes: 16, 32 and 64 bits.
* Instruction Sets: FPU, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4, 3DNow! (w/ extensions), new x86-64, VMX and AMD’s SVM.
* Reentrancy (multi-threaded).
* Platform independent – Windows, Linux and Mac. Little/big endianity. User/kernel mode.
* Different compilers (GCC, MSVC). Can be used either statically or dynamically.
* Java and Python wrappers.
Download from Github.
git clone https://github.com/gdabah/distorm