Forensic Imager is a Windows based program that will acquire, convert, or verify a forensic image in one of the following common forensic file formats:
- DD /RAW (Linux “Disk Dump”)
- AFF (Advanced Forensic Format)
- E01 (EnCase®)
Forensic Image provides three separate functions:
- Acquire: The acquire option is used to take a forensic image (an exact copy) of the target media into an image file on the investigators workstation;
- Convert: The convert option is used to copy an existing image file from one image format to another, e.g. DD to E01;
- Hash or verify: The hash or verify option is used to calculate a hash value, MD5, SHA1 or SHA256, for a device or an existing image file.
For more please visit software’s website.
Download latest version from here.