1. Open your backtrack vm.
2. Goto Applications->BackTrack->Information Gathering->Network Analysis->Network Scanners->lanmap2.
3. After lanmap2 finishes loading open a new terminal tab.
4. Issue the following command in the new tab:
nmap -vv -A xxx.xxx.xxx.*
5. When nmap scanning has finished, stop-terminate lanmap2, change directory to /pentest/enumeration/lanmap2and paste the following command:
cd graph && ./graph.sh && cd -
to generate the graph.
6. To open network graph, open file browser, select File System from Devices on the right and goto pentest->enumeration->lanmap2->graph and open file net.png to see your network!!