IronWASP (Iron Web application Advanced Security testing Platform) is an open source system for web application vulnerability testing. It is designed to be customizable to the extent where users can create their own custom security scanners using it. Though an advanced user with Python/Ruby scripting expertise would be able to make full use of the platform, a lot of the tool’s features are simple enough to be used by absolute beginners.
- It’s Free and Open source
- GUI based and very easy to use, no security expertise required
- Powerful and effective scanning engine
- Supports recording Login sequence
- Reporting in both HTML and RTF formats – Click here to view the sample report
- Checks for over 25 different kinds of well known web vulnerabilities
- False Positives detection support
- False Negatives detection suppport
- Industry leading built-in scripting engine that supports Python and Ruby
- Extensibile via plug-ins or modules in Python, Ruby, C# or VB.NET
- Comes bundled with a growing number of Modules built by researchers in the security community.
Download from here