VirtualKD is a tool that improves your kernel debugging performance with VMWare and VirtualBox. It seamlessly integrates with WinDbg and dramatically reduces debugging latency.
Compatible with Windows 10 and VirtualBox 5.x.
- Significantly improves kernel debugging performance with VMWare and VirtualBox.
- Supports Windows XP to Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Fixes truncated Driver Verifier load messages.
- Compatible with WinDbg and VisualDDK.
- Easy installation.
- Microsoft Windows (incl. x64) 10/8.1/8/7/2008/Vista/2003/XP
- VirtualKD supports both x86 and x64 guest operating systems and was tested with the following OSes:
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32-bit
Normally, all modern versions of VMWare are supported. The following versions were tested:
- VMWare Server 1.0.5
- VMWare Server 2.0.0
- VMWare Workstation 6.5.1
- VMWare Workstation 8.0.4
VirtualBox: we would like to thank Klaus Espenlaub for integrating the VirtualKD stub into VirtualBox. Modern VirtualBox versions will automatically work with VirtualKD as long as it is enabled by running the VirtualBoxIntegration.exe tool.
Download from here.