Even after you have enabled language bar in control panel, it disappears again.
You can see the language bar only when UAC prompts for administrator elevation.
Open cmd and issue the following command:
Language bar appears. But this is not enough.
We have to run ctfmon everytime we start Windows 7.
Follow the instructions below to run ctfmon automatically on Windows startup process.
1. Click Windows 7 start button.
2. Type: regedit
3. Open it with administrative rights.
4. Goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun
5. Create a new string value
6. Name it as you wish
7. Open it for edit
8. Type “ctfmon”=”CTFMON.EXE” in Value data field
9. Press OK
10. Restart your computer
Now you can see the language bar!