To create a secure password try to follow the rules below.
1. Be at least 8 characters long.
2. Contains special characters such as !@#$%^&*()
3. Must not have any common words such as 123 qwerty password etc.
4. Must not have your birth date or your login name.
5. Must not have any words that can be found in the dictionary.
6. Contains a variation of capitalization and small letters.
7. Replace all the ‘a’ with @ Replace all the ‘s’ with $ Replace any space with _ Replace any ‘o’ with 0 Replace any ‘i’ with ! Replace any ‘1’ with ‘i’
8. Must not use words or phrases that have personal significance.
9. Mix letters with numbers.
10. Memorize the password and avoid writing it down.
11. Must not use the same password for everything.
12. Avoid using complete words.
13. Intentionally misspell a word that you want to use in your password.